Thursday, June 28, 2012

North Campus Results - University of Delhi | RESULTS - May-June 2012 - University of Delhi |du M.A PART-II PART-I IV Semester&II Semester M.Sc. Part-II IV and II Semester Reulsts


North Campus Results - University of Delhi | RESULTS - May-June 2012 - University of Delhi |du M.A PART-II PART-I IV Semester&II Semester M.Sc. Part-II IV and II Semester Reulsts


DELHI UNIVERSITY DATE OF REALSE RESULT : 28 JUN 2012


University Of Delhi Official Web Site : http://www.du.ac.in


Uploaded on June 28, 2012


M.A. Social Work :- Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Comparative Indian Literature :- Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Buddhist Studies :-  Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Buddhist Studies :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Social Work :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Environmental Studies :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Environmental Studies :- Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.A. Comparative Indian Literature :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.Sc. Operational Research :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.Sc. Operational Research :-  Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.Sc. Environmental Studies :- Part-I (IInd Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


M.Sc. Environmental Studies :- Part-II (IVth Semester) : CLICK HERE SEE RESULTS


OR


CLICK HERE